Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome !!


Hi There ,

First of all , Welcome to Snake Roast Blog !! .



This idea of Joint blogging came up between Me & Mahendran , my roomie , in one of our Dhaaru sessions (Yeah , I restarted my liquor stint after 4 long years of break ). The discussions with Mahi , were always interesting , there's a lot of "give & take" of wisdom.

I generally don't forcefully push my ideas to others , unless required . And many a times , Mahi had successfully made me vomit my ideologies , thoughts & emotions . It just happened that , Most of the times I keep my ideas on the table, and he opens up a completely new channel of thought or the undiscovered "need to think" areas . And I very often come up with a reaction saying " Ahh Boy , doesn't he make sense ! " . And I hope , it must be the same with him somewhere. I am an open person , and I always believed in the power of sharing things , and discussions with Mahi was one of a kind story , its also one of a classic examples of all the experiences I share with variety of friends list I have , who bring different ideas to the table always. Its not that I was wrong , but they all provided me that extra vision , to see the actual TRUTH .

TRUTH - Truth is poisonous , its sometimes tough to listen and even tougher to digest it. And the person (ala Snake) , who carries that is even more dangerous , He hides , he crawls , he escapes and he holds that eternal truth right inside him . So I want to roast that hidden Snake inside all of us , and bring that hard core truth sail through the souls . Hence the Name of the Blog - "Snake Roast". After All , Wisdom lies in coming to terms with Truth ,whether you like it or not , isnt it?.

Having said all that , I am not sure how did I sound there, but I am not here to give long lectures . We had enough of them . Haven't We ? . What I said above is the other side of the coin besides the fun we shall have here . I am actually , actually here to have fun . I want to share my poems , my stories , my ideas , my emotions , movie reviews , music album reviews and many more. I would also like to hear from you all .

What I speak here , may not be right always , but whats wrong in sharing anyways. May be I get a chance to correct it if its wrong , and receive appreciation if I somewhere make sense (You are very much needed here :-P ).This is my second blog , although my first , has never seen the eye of the public.That was intended only for myself . And I am putting this one truly , truly online. Hope you all like it .

I am sure Mahendra has got lots to talk , but I will refrain myself to speak on his behalf ,better hear it from the Lions Mouth .



Mahi & Me , We both Welcome you again . Be with us ,blogging & commenting .

PS : Do Send your views on the blogs to SnakeRoast@Gmail.com and if you really like us -"Follow us " .

Love,
Vicky

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work of drinking and chatting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be I get a chance to correct it if its wrong , and receive appreciation if I somewhere make sense..


    Dear Vicky and Mahi...
    I'll definitely do the justice for your expectations!!
    Keep going!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. even my drinking season helped me to investigate this cold blooded murder, and my report blames Gravity.

    Cheers!
    Sumant

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sam You got to be little clear dude :-)

    ReplyDelete